- Marine Seismic Sources | PGS
- Shearwater, Equinor To Develop Marine Seismic Source Technology | Hart Energy
Under the terms of the agreement, Shearwater will accelerate the development of its marine vibratory source technology. Marine vibrator sources provide total control of the emitted wavefield, which is fundamentally different to existing source technology.
The non-impulsive nature of this type of source technology will bring environmental benefits, especially in sensitive, difficult to reach areas and extreme climates.
Shearwater will have the exclusive rights to market the system and Equinor will have initial, preferential access to the technology. Energy Information Administration. Gulf of Mexico offshore Louisiana through an auction closing Sept.
Marine Seismic Sources | PGS
All rights reserved. Modern Approaches in Geophysics Free Preview. Buy eBook.
- Guide to Business Information on Central and Eastern Europe!
- BP and CGG Agree to Develop Next-Generation Marine Seismic Source Technology.
- The Amulet!
- Gruhns Guide to Vintage Guitars: An Identification Guide for American Fretted Instruments.
- BP and CGG Agree to Develop Next-Generation Marine Seismic Source Technology;
- Log in to Wiley Online Library?
Buy Hardcover. Buy Softcover.
FAQ Policy. About this book This book is about marine seismic sources, their history, their physical principles and their deconvolution.
Shearwater, Equinor To Develop Marine Seismic Source Technology | Hart Energy
Show all. Read this book on SpringerLink. Recommended for you. Parkes L. PAGE 1.